Friday, June 5, 2009

Every penny counts!

OK--So this is not a lot of money, but I found a website from another website that pays you money to just look at ad websites (not buying---just looking). You get paid about .10+ an ad, but I made 1.99 in 5 minutes. I actually forgot that I signed up and then today I got an email stating that I had $1.99 deposited in my paypal account. So, I went back on and looked at the ads and made $1.17, I guess it takes 3-4 days to get paid over a dollar, but hey, making almost $2 per day for 5 minutes of browsing I do on the internet anyway isn't so bad.
The website is youdata.com.

Below is a link to my website from youdata & I would appreciate it, if you would use my reference code "happymama", and when you register you can refer others too!
Plus, they are a new website and I think they are based in TX, because their site states that Texas residents get the most ads and that other areas will get more ads to view soon!
Hey, in this economy every penny counts, or at least for me anyway!
Thanks & have a great day!
Ragae

No comments: